July 2016-October 2016
•eCommerce lead for Insights and Analytics with focus on Amazon
•Oversaw the eCommerce Insights, Analytics and Search team
•eCommerce Search and Media Strategy lead
•Designed dashboards and reporting framework for e-business performance
•Led digital and omni-channel shopper marketing planning and execution across path-to-purchase for key retailers
March 2015-July 2016
•Engaged directly with over 10+ pure play and omni-channel retailers, including Amazon, Staples, Office Depot, Walmart, Sam’s Club, CVS, Walgreens, drugstore.com, Target and many more.
•Planned & oversaw all eCommerce digital marketing campaigns for Amope, Air Wick and VMS brands (SEM, Display Media) driving the highest RB ROI on Amazon Media.
•Drove Amopé to be the No.1 eCommerce brand at RB by delivering above plan growth in 2015.
•Drove Air Wick to become the No.1 brand (Air Freshener category) on Amazon.com in Q1 2016.
•Launched, managed and led Amazon Paid Search (AMS) for RB brands, generating the highest ROI among all online media and contributing to over 40% of growth across focus brands.
•Contributed to online category growth at Amazon.com and Amazon Pantry to achieve #1 Best Seller in 18 categories.
•Led digital and omni-channel shopper marketing planning and execution across path-to-purchase for key retailers.
Digital Marketing Analyst
June 2013-February 2015
• Managed holistic analytics strategy & approach across P&G PHC brands such as Vicks, Metamucil, Pepto, Prilosec OTC, Align
• Collaborated with partner agencies, client tech. and Insights teams to cover: creative, social, paid media, search, and web analytics
• Designed analytics frameworks and scorecards that synthesize large amounts of data in a way that focused on insights, optimization recommendations, and key action items for in-market work
• Monitored, evaluated and reported digital campaign performances from launch to completion while utilizing advanced analytics tools including Omniture, Google Analytics, Site Analytics, Social Media Analytics, etc
• Optimized channel performance and digital ROI by using various attribution models and goal setting functions in Google Analytics
• Led & managed “Newsdesk” (real-time/agile marketing) integrated analytics & optimization approach for social media marketing
• Researched marketing strategy and map consumer behavior using tools such as MRI, comScore
Corporate Relations Manager
May 2010 – July 2011 (1 year 3 months) New Delhi Area, India
• Initiated marketing campaigns for Atelier theatre events across India, using press, billboards, websites and social media.
• Conceptualized grassroots campaigns with sponsored theatre workshops in universities, to further promote the Atelier brand.
• Identified and acquired sponsorships from multi-million dollar firms, and raised over $80,000 annually for all the events.
Central Sales & Meetings Coordinator
June 2008 – May 2009 (1 year) London, United Kingdom
•Managed complete operations of group bookings, event and meeting space requests for two properties – the Radisson Edwardian Hampshire Hotel (5 star) and the Radisson Edwardian Leicester Square Hotel (4 star).
•Displayed strong sales and marketing skills by securing 96% in call quality test by signature worldwide and by consistently winning new business over our competitors.
•Contributed to the overall group and event revenues each quarter by generating and managing all group and event bookings for 2 of the 11 properties of the Radisson Edwardian group of hotels in London.
May 2007 – July 2007 (3 months) Gurgaon, India (3 months summer internship in investment banking)
•Dealt in Selling and Marketing the various mutual funds, IPO’s, Insurance’s that ICICI bank offered to customers.